The Global Justice Film Festival is a coalition of organizations and individuals who support a better vision for our world. Our purpose is to call together people who are curious about and/or committed to the care of creation and the necessity for global peace and justice. We seek to engage people in dialogue and information sharing through the use of films, displays, and music. We believe that another world is possible and act to make it so.
The 2014 festival will be the 12th year that we have organized the Global Justice Film Festival and will be held November 7 & 8. More information to come.
There will be displays of our partners in Riddell Hall. Please stop by and visit them.
Please see these maps to find entrances and parking. Note the accessible entrance is at the north end off of Ellice Avenue.
Many Winnipeg Transit buses service the University of Winnipeg. Click here to visit the Winnipeg Transit website.
Friday evening screening of Symphony of the Soil and additional shorts: $10 advance; $12 at the door (cash only); $5 student/low income
Day pass for all Saturday screenings: $15 advance; $20 at the door (cash only); $10 student/low income
Tickets can be purchased on this website through Paypal or with a credit card and passes for the Saturday screenings are also available at the following locations:
- McNally Robinson Booksellers, Grant Park
- University of Manitoba Answers Booth
- University of Winnipeg Info Booth
- MCIC, 302-280 Smith Street
There are a number of places to purchase food at the University of Winnipeg.
- Pangea’s Kitchen is on the main floor in Riddell Hall. Friday’s hours are 8:00am - 7:30pm and Saturday’s hours are 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Elements The Restaurant is in the Richardson College for the Environmental and Science Complex, 599 Portage Avenue. Friday’s hours are 11:00am - 8:00pm.